Senior Pet Care
Your aging pets may also exhibit age-related cognitive and behavioral changes. Regular senior health exams can help catch and treat these problems before they become overwhelming.
Our senior exam may include:
- A thorough physical examination of your pet
- Laboratory testing, such as blood work, urinalysis, stool exam, and radiographs
- Parasite treatment and preventives
- Dental check-up
- Lifestyle assessment, including nutrition, exercise, and behavioral issues
- Client education, to assist you in handling your maturing pet
Our goal is to prolong the high quality of life your pet deserves and we tailor your pet’s wellness care to match his or her current health and life stage. And when it is time to discuss end-of-life issues, we can make a plan that supports the dignity of your pet while accommodating your needs and wishes. Visit our Pain Management and Hospice and Euthanasia pages for more information.